Get the insights you need to make informed decisions about your mental health. We now offer testing from the comfort of your home using a computer or mobile device.
Psychological testing is a confidential and objective way to assess your strengths and weaknesses, as well as your mental health status. It can provide you with the insights you need to make informed decisions about your mental health.
There are several different types of psychological tests available, each designed to assess a specific area of functioning. Some of the most common types of tests include:
- Cogntive tests: These tests measure your cognitive abilities, such as your reasoning, problem-solving, and memory skills.
- Mental health assessments: These tests can help to diagnose mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia.
- CPT Testing: Continuous Performance testing for Attention Deficit Disorder
Psychological testing can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Career counseling: Psychological testing can help you to identify your career interests and strengths, as well as to develop a career plan.
- Academic assessment: Psychological testing can help to identify your academic strengths and weaknesses, as well as to determine whether you are eligible for special accommodations.
- Mental health treatment: Psychological testing can help to diagnose mental health conditions and to develop a treatment plan.
If you are considering psychological testing, it is important to choose a reputable provider. The provider should have experience administering and interpreting psychological tests, and they should be able to explain the results of the tests to you in a clear and understandable way.
Most insurance plans cover the cost of testing. Some plans require a small copay. We also offer affordable pricing for self pay patients.
Our testing partners include: